Tell Mark Seavey at American Legion Headquarters...we are not "worthless". We are not "Gorillas in the Mist" or "Apes."
American Legion director Mark
Seavey says he is not child molester, threatens lawsuit
against 4 veterans
American Legion 2015 to 2016
Daniel A. Bernath
The Reform Choice
Veterans' Lawyer click
current administration, American Legion has had
1. millions of dollars of donations embezzled,
2. registered child molesters in power in our largest state,
3. children raped by our coaches and chaplains,
4. veterans tormented to suicide.
5. Endorcing and attacking political candidates that will lose our tax exempt status.
Click Daniel A. Bernath military and veterans' lawyer biography
will kick all the
registered sex offenders out of high American Legion office, stop
American Legion Chaplains, coaches and Commanders from molesting
Click Mark Seavey, Director of American Legion is a racist,
black NCOs Petty
in the mist..."
Says Black Top Petty Officers
and Master Sergents are "worthless"
Commander Bernath will fire
disrespectful staff at our HQ
click American Legion threatens to expell candidate for National Commander and $500,000 lawsuit who will stop American Legion embezzlements and child molesting
Click National Commander Daniel A. Bernath will stop the millions of dollars in donations that are stolen from the American Legion
click Why American Legion can't get anything done in Congress. American Legion advocate MARK SEAVEY on The Hill publicly insults congressmen and congresswomen, accuses them of sexual harassment, insanity, etc.
National Commander Daniel A. Bernath will preserve American Legion's tax exempt status in jeopardy by Legion employees (Mark Seavey) campaigning for and attacking political candidates
click National Commander Daniel A. Bernath will Disband the unit within American Legion that tormented two veterans to self murder
Click STOP THE THEFTS BY AMERICAN LEGION EMPLOYEES--Misappropriation of American Legion donations and funds to pay for a private lawsuit of one of the support staff
Click Mark Seavey, American Legion Director/Manager/clerk must be fired for his vile treatment of American Legion members, VETERANS, OFFICERS, HOMOSEXUALS.
click American Legion director Mark Seavey says he is not child molester, threatens lawsuit against 4 veterans
Accredited Attorney before US Department of Veterans Affairs click
1. Reform candidate. Clear out administrative staff whose misconduct is threatening our tax exempt status and caused the self murder of at least two Air Force veterans,
2. Sell the National Headquarters in Indianapolis, Washington DC and other wasteful real estate holdings, relocate downsized staff to office building rental,
3. "Revenue Sharing with Posts" Use the millions of now wasted dollars in proceeds of sale of National Headquarters and other wasteful American Legion real estate holdings to distribute to each post nationally to update their facilities and reach new veterans, assist needy veterans and increase membership
4. Begin talks with Veterans of Foreign Wars to merge these two service organizations to cut wasteful duplicative spending and staff so both veteran service organizations will survive and prosper